Athens, 28 February 2022
KEMEA is currently a partner in the European H2020 project “Facilitating EU pre-Standardization process Through stReamlining and vAlidating inTeroperability in systems and procEdures involved in the crisis manaGement cYcle - STRATEGY” which is related to (pre-)standardization in crisis management.
During January and February 2022 five workshop agreements successfully initiated. KEMEA participates in all of them and moreover is currently chairing the CWA entitled “Standardisation of Implementation Guidelines for evaluation and assessment reporting of exercises for crisis management”.
In the framework of STRATEGY, is expected that 6 new additional CWAs will initiate during March and April 2022. Below is the list of the upcoming CEN Workshop Agreements along with their kick-off meeting dates, as announced in the official CEN-CENELEC website.
- International and interinstitutional crisis and disaster management – Guideline for the mapping of terminology and icons – 1st March 2022
- Requirements for acquiring digital information from victims during Search and Rescue operations – 14th March 2022
- Guidelines for effective social media messages in crisis and disaster management – 21st March 2022
- Emergency Management - Rapid damage assessment of buildings and alerting protocol – 22nd March 2022
- Improvement of information processing in crisis management of critical infrastructures for computer assisted data gathering, display and reporting - 6th April 2022
All interested stakeholders are invited to click on the relevant links to get more information.
The latter workshop consists of two different workshop agreements, both dedicated to the protection of Critical Infrastructures. More specifically CWA 2 - Emergency management – Incident situational reporting for Critical Infrastructures has been proposed by KEMEA. All interested stakeholders are invited to declare their participation in the relevant registration form and comment on Draft Project Plan in the relevant form by 26 Mach 2022.
Participation to the aforementioned CWAs is free of charge, thus interested stakeholders do not need to fill in the registration form any information related to costs.
Official language of the meetings is English.