The Director shall exercise the activities listed below:
- Directs the Center for Security Studies, coordinates the action areas and supervises the implementation of the Board of Directors’ decisions.
- Convenes the Scientific Council and coordinates its action
- Ensures the budget, the balance sheet and the final assessment
- Develops and submits KEMEA's Action Plan to the Board of Directors for approval
- Is in charge of the implementation of the Center’s communication policy
- Recommends the employment and placement of specialized scientific staff to the Board of Directors
- Exercises any other powers assigned to him by the rules of Procedure or by any decision taken by the Board of Directors